This form allows you to request a bulky uplift.
How much does it cost?
Residents are charged £15 per uplift.
How many items will be uplifted?
We accept a maximum of 5 items per uplift from outside the property. All items
must be accessible for collection, with the preferred location being the front of
What can't be collected by our bulky uplift service
- Bagged materials such as black bagged excess waste
- Windows and doors
- Bathroom suites
- Bricks, slabs, builder's rubble
- Storage heaters
- Vehicle parts
- Garden sheds
- DIY and demolition debris
- Gas cylinders
- Kitchen units and worktops
What you'll need to know
- Your contact details
- Details of the items to be uplifted
- Your payment information (credit/debit card)