Here is where you can find out about all the corporate learning activities available to you as an employee.
We have an extensive number of training and learning opportunities available through elearning. However, some topics and subjects are more suitable to be delivered by face-to-face training.
We design and deliver tailored training and organisational development projects for various Services within the Council. Examples of our most recent consultancies include:
- Coaching to discuss personal effectiveness (e.g. time management) at work
- Helping Services introduce the Achievement & Personal Development Scheme (APDS)
- Team development workshops
- Assisting with organisational change and reviews of Services and divisions
- Customer Care training for front line staff
- Support Council of the Future projects
In every consultancy, we consider your specification in order to develop an appropriate structure, framework and delivery method. Any proposed training programme will only be indicative of our initial contact meeting and can be altered to further meet your specification.
We will work closely with you to help establish your objectives and determine how the success of the consultancy will be measured. We will do this by listening to your needs and structuring solutions, which meet them.