Building on what you have learned in Introduction to Word, the aim of this course is to develop knowledge, confidence and ability in the more complex uses of Word.
Please note, before you attend this course, it is essential that you have put into practice what you learned on the Introductory programme.
By the end of this one-day course you will be able to:
- Format your document with styles to save time reformatting manually.
- Build your own paragraph numbering and insert additional paragraphs without having to renumber.
- Insert breaks to sub-divide your document to have different headers and footers in a document, portrait and landscape pages and print to different trays.
- Produce templates to build consistency and help produce documentation quickly.
- Create and run macros to automate word tasks.
- Produce a mail merge letter for bulk letters or to produce labels.
Dates have not been scheduled as yet for 2019. If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||£70 per delegate