Camelon One Stop Shop closed on Friday 22 December 2017 and will not re-open.
Last updated: Thursday, 4th January 2018 at 10:04AM
How we deliver services is changing in Camelon
We are changing our services to make sure that those who need them most can access
them more easily.
Camelon One Stop Shop closed on Friday 22 December 2017.
that were provided at Camelon One Stop Shop will be available as outreach services from other facilities in 2018.
We will be able to help with a wider range of enquiries and help customers find additional
support with the many other services provided by others.
How to pay for services
- Pay online
- To set up a Direct Debit or have difficulties paying call 01324 506999
- Council tax and rent can be paid at any Post Office or Paypoint using your payment card.
Council tax, rent or housing benefit enquiries
Housing service enquiries
- Call 01324 503640 with any enquiries, to make an appointment to see someone or to arrange a home visit.
- Spar CJ Lang, 254 Main Street, Camelon, FK1 4DY
- Camelon Newsagents, 336 Main Street, Camelon, FK1 4EG
- The Camelon Perk Ltd, 137 Main St, Camelon, FK1 4DS
- McColl's, 25 Maggie Woods Loan, FK1 5HR
- M and N Licensed Grocers, 10 Blinkbonny Road, FK1 5DA
- 135 Main Street, Camelon, FK1 4DS
- 14 Mariner Street, Camelon, FK1 4LF
- 126 Cumbrae Drive, Tamfourhill, FK1 4AW