If you are a Small Trader who is based at a residential property or runs your business
from a vehicle, you can use our recycling centres
by purchasing a Small Traders Tipping Permit.
There are 2 types of Small Traders Tipping Permit:
- Recycling permit - £40
- Non-recycling permit - £110
To use either permit, you need to produce a Waste Carriers License, which
can be obtained from the
SEPA website, or by calling them direct on 03000 99 66 99.
Permits can be bought at any of our One Stop Shop/Advice and Support Hub.
What materials are accepted under each permit?
- Food and drinks cans
- Plastic bottles and trays
- Glass bottles and jars
- Fridges and freezers
- White goods, such as washing machines
- Small electrical appliances
- Textiles, including shoes
- Light bulbs
- Garden waste
- Mineral oil
- Scrap metal
- Upholstered furniture and divan bed bases
- Large domestic plastics, such as garden furniture
- Non-recyclable commercial waste