If you're aged between 11 and 26 you can apply for a free NEC/Young Scot card.
You can use your NEC/Young Scot card for more than you think:
- Proof of age
- Discounts in over 1,400 places around Scotland
- Travel discounts (16-18 year olds)
- Use for ID on domestic flights and for opening bank accounts
If you live in the Falkirk Council area and do not have a NEC/Young Scot card, you can pick up an application form from the following places:
If you are still at school, please return your completed application form to your school.
If you have left school, you can return your application to any Community Centre. You must return your application form in person and bring the correct identification (ID) with you.
Date of birth ID
- PASS hologrammed card, issued by an accredited PASS issuer (current or expired)
- Birth certificate
- Passport (current or expired, UK and foreign)
- Driving licence (current or expired, UK and other EU countries)
- Driving licence, including a provisional (current, UK only)
- Paper counterfoil to photo driving licence
- Utility bill (gas / electric / telephone / mobile phone / cable TV, etc) in the name of the applicant **
- Bank / building society / mortgage statement **
- Benefit book/card or Original Notification **
** These documents must be recent, eg within the last 3 months if issued monthly.
Other forms of identification are also acceptable and the full list can be found in the approved ID and referees document:
- Approved ID and referees
Please contact us if you need more information: