If you are aged between 11 and 25 (inclusive) you can apply for a free Young Scot National Entitlement Card.

You can use your Young Scot Card for:

  • Proof of age (it's a PASS approved card)
  • Discounts in over 1,400 places around Scotland
  • Travel discounts (16-18 year olds)
  • Use for ID on domestic flights and for opening bank accounts

Applying for a Young Scot Card

Secondary school pupils

If you are a pupil at one of the secondary schools in the Falkirk Council area, please speak to the staff in the school office regarding the application process.

Outwith secondary education

If you have left school and need to apply for a Young Scot Card, you will have to complete an application form and provide the following;

  • Passport style photograph
  • Proof of age
  • Proof of address
Approved ID and referees

If neither of the ID provided is photographic, you will need to provide a photo referee. They will then have to fill in Part 5 of the application and endorse the photograph as stated on the application form.

Once you have your completed application, you will then have to take IT and all required documents to a Young Scot Falkirk verification point. You can find your local verification point by contacting

Young Scot Falkirk on

To request an application form, please contact us on the phone number/e-mail below. When e-mailing, please include a postal address.

Replacement Young Scot Cards

If you require a replacement Young Scot Card for any reason, please contact the Young Scot Falkirk office. Please remember to include your full name, date of birth and current address.

All school pupils must request replacement cards through their school just as they would for a new card.

C/C+1 Disability Cards

If you are entitled to a Young Scot National Entitlement Card with disability travel benefits, please contact the Falkirk Library on 01324 503605. The opening hours to apply are Tuesday 10am - 4pm and Thursday 10am - 7pm.

For further information on what your Young Scot Card offers you nationally, the Young Scot website has a full list of discounts, benefits and rewards available to Young Scot Card holders.

Please contact us if you need more information: