Our CCTV service consists of 88 cameras across the Falkirk Council area.
The CCTV service is supported by
Through the use of our CCTV cameras, we aim to:
- discourage all types of criminal activity in the area
- help the Police provide a quick response to criminal and antisocial activity
- provide evidence to assist in the detection and prosecution of anyone taking
part in criminal activity
- promote a safer environment for everyone who lives, works or visits the Falkirk
- encourage a partnership between us, the police, the business community, Falkirk
Council residents and visitors to the area that discourages criminal activity
- alert the emergency services in the event of fire, road traffic accidents or
people needing assistance
- help manage traffic in the Falkirk Council area
- help the emergency services in the event of a civil emergency or disaster.