Potential Falkirk Council developments
- 18 properties suitable for people with a disability will be built in Main Street,
Stenhousemuir. The development is due for completion in spring 2016.
- 19 properties will be built in Duke Street, Denny - 13 of these will be accessible
properties suitable for people with a disability. The development is due for completion
in spring 2017.
- Plans are underway to develop a site at Woodend Farm in Hallglen in spring 2017
which will include general needs and accessible properties.
How to apply:
To apply for Falkirk Council developments please contact:
Potential Registered Social Landlords (RSL) developments
- Kingdom Housing Association is considering a development at Thistle Avenue, Dunipace
consisting of approximately 22 properties.
How to apply:
To apply for RSL developments please contact:
Previous new build investments
- 659 properties have been built by Falkirk Council and Registered Social Landlords
- 188 specialist properties have been built by Falkirk Council and RSL's
An example of a Falkirk Council development is Merchiston Avenue, Falkirk consisting
of 40 properties which are a mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom flats. The properties
are suitable for general need and for people with a disability. There is also a
4 bedroom house which is suitable for someone with a disability.
Registered Social Landlord (RSL) properties
- 306 properties have been built by RSL's
- 30 of these properties have been built to an accessible standard suitable for people
with a disability
An example of an RSL development is Auchincloch, Banknock built by Link Housing
Association consisting of 30 properties which are a mixture of flats and houses
suitable for people with general needs and people with a disability.