You need an itinerant metal dealer licence if you deal in metal and do not operate from fixed premises (such as a shop or a yard). The licence allows you to work as a dealer anywhere in Scotland.

How to apply

We're working towards an online application process and reviewing our forms and guidance notes. To apply for a licence, please contact us.

Licensing Section
District Court Offices
Municipal Buildings, West Bridge Street
01324 501575