Grangemouth Community Council (including Skinflats) is open to all residents within
the area and is a non-political organisation. Our aim is to ascertain, co-ordinate and reflect the views of the community which we represent and to express these views to the local authorities and other relevant organisations.
- Agnes Mullen (Convener)
- Walter Inglis (Vice Convener)
- Malcolm Richards (Secretary)
- Kathleen McIntosh (Treasurer and Minute Secretary)
- James Miller (Planning Portfolio Holder)
- Steven Aitkenhead
- Margaret-Anne Milne
- Linda McKay
- David W Higgins
- Adam Gillies
Local organisation members
- Tom Brown (Chair of Friends of Zetland Park)
Malcolm Richards (Secretary)
3rd Thursday of each month in the Community Education Wing, Abbots Road, Grangemouth at 7:00pm.