Grants of up to £5000 are available to help community groups provide computer access in the area.
Funding is available to:
- Buy or upgrade computer equipment that is available to the public to use to access online digital services. This could include PCs, tablets, Ipads and other digital devices
- Upskill staff and/or volunteers to enable them to provide support and assistance to help people get online
Apply for funding
Funding decisions will be made by a panel from the Fairer Falkirk Partnership, part of Community Planning Falkirk.
Preference will be given to groups that will:
- Provide support and assistance to help people get online and use digital services
- Focus on low income groups or individuals
- Digital Inclusion Fund application form
Please submit applications as soon as possible to
If you would like to discuss the application form, please contact:
How much money can be applied for?
There are limited funds available so an upper limit of £5000 is set. We are looking to support a number of organisations across the area so please be realistic about what you need.
What won't be funded?
- Recurring costs such as wifi contracts
- Activities promoting religious or political beliefs
- Private companies or individuals
- Running costs for organisations
Funding is available for this financial year. Applications will be considered as they are received so please submit applications as soon as possible. The final deadline for applications is 14 March 2018, however it is expected that the majority of funding will have been allocated before this date.
If your application is successful, we will work with you to gather information on the benefits the equipment has delivered.