Falkirk's Community Learning and Development (CLD) Action Plan 2015-2018
CLD Regulations mean Falkirk Council must publish a 3 year CLD Action Plan (2015-2018).
The Plan shows how CLD partners within the Falkirk Council area intend to meet the
need for CLD. Falkirk Council approved the Falkirk CLD Action Plan on 09 June 2015.
The plan links with Falkirk's strategic and local community planning to ensure a
co-ordinated approach. Communities and learners are also involved in assessment,
planning and evaluation of CLD provision within their local communities.
Falkirk CLD Partnership will produce an annual report detailing how it has implemented
the Falkirk CLD Action Plan and what impact CLD partners are making within the Falkirk
- Community Learning and Development Action Plan
- Community Learning Newsletter - Spring-Summer 2018
Falkirk Council's Community Learning and Development Service (CLDS) regularly reports on how the Service is performing. Detailed below are performance reports for 2017-2018. The reports cover the following areas of work:
- Activity Agreement Performance Report 2017-2018
- ESOL Provision Performance Report 2017-2018
- Literacy Provision Performance Report 2017-2018
- Universal Youth Work Performance Report 2017-2018
- Work In School Performance Report for 2017-2018
- Work with Community Organisations Performance Report 2017-2018
CLDS also leads on Falkirk Council Food Initiative. Detailed below is the latest performance report for Falkirk Council Food Initiative.
- Falkirk Council Food Initiative Report
If you would like further information on the service please email Clearning@falkirk.gov.uk or telephone 01324 506666.