Falkirk Council

Falkirk Council
Telephone: 01324 506070

Support for carers - other income

Carers' Allowance sometimes can't be paid if you are getting at least the same amount from certain other social security benefits.

However, it is always worth claiming Carers' Allowance as you may still be eligible for Income Support/Pension Credit, Housing/Council Tax benefit and Health benefits, even if Carers' Allowance is disallowed.

For further information, please see the Community Advice Service page on financial help for carers.



Related Pages
Contact Us
  • By Post:
    The Princess Royal Trust Falkirk & Clackmannanshire Carers Centre
    Bank Chambers
    1a Bank Street
    FK1 1NB  
  • By Telephone:
    01324 611510
  • By Fax:
    01324 622022
  • By Email: