Midway between Edinburgh and Glasgow, Falkirk is right in the heart of Scotland
excellent motorway and rail links and two international airports nearby.
- From Edinburgh – take the M9 towards Stirling, exit at Junction 5 for Falkirk
- From Glasgow – take the M80 towards Stirling, exit at Junction 5 on M876 and follow
the signs for Falkirk
- From Carlisle and the South – M74, M73, M80, M876 and follow the signs for Falkirk
- From Perth and the North – A9, M9 towards Edinburgh, exit at Junction 6 for Falkirk.
- There are regular buses between Falkirk and Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Fife.
Traveline Scotland has
- From Edinburgh to Falkirk High (25 minutes) or Falkirk Grahamston (35 minutes)
- From Glasgow Queen Street to Falkirk High (20 minutes) or Falkirk Grahamston (50
- From Stirling to Falkirk Grahamston (15 minutes)
- From London direct to Falkirk Grahamston (5 hours) or change at Edinburgh or Glasgow
- There are also services to Polmont Station, Larbert Station and Camelon Station.
Scotrail and Traveline Scotland have full details of
rail links to the Falkirk area.
By air (distances from Falkirk)