Please note this fund is now closed for applications.
Businesses which continue to remain closed or are directly impacted by law, due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, may be eligible to apply to the following funds:
- Business Temporary Closure Fund - closing date 22 March 2021
- Business Restrictions Fund - closing date 22 March 2021
You can check if your business could be eligible.
Please note: the final 4-weekly payment will be made on 22 March 2021 (in bank accounts 24 March 2021).
As in previous months, this will consist of:
- £2,000 for businesses with a rateable value up to £51,000
- £3,000 for businesses with a rateable value of £51,001 or above
On 19 April (in bank accounts 21 April) a final payment will be made to businesses in receipt of the Strategic Business Framework Fund.
This will be a combined payment comprising a further 2 weeks closure support and a one off restart grant.
Retailers in receipt of SFBF will be eligible for grants up to £7,500 based on rateable value:
- for properties with a rateable value below £51,000:
- for properties with a rateable value above £51,001:
Hospitality and leisure businesses in receipt of SFBF will be eligible for grants up to £19,500 based on rateable value:
- For properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under:
- for properties with a rateable value between £15,001 and £51,000:
- £13,000 (£12,000 + £1,000)
- for properties with a rateable value of £51,001 or over:
- £19,500 (£18,000 + £1,500)
Businesses do not need to re-apply, this will be paid automatically to those businesses in receipt of funding from the Strategic Business Framework Fund.