How many attended the Hackathon and from which team(s)?
Three CAN's from Roads & Grounds Maintenance.
Why was a Hackathon needed?
To discuss whether a change to the current working week could create a more efficient way of working, a more flexible workforce and increased productivity.
What were the key points discussed?
- What works well with the current working week
- What is not working well
- What change is required to become more efficient
- What could the working week look like in future
What actions came from the Hackathon?
- Feedback to Roads Management Team for further discussion
- Continue to engage with Trade Unions
- Another all-staff meeting to take place between frontline staff and management for regular updates and engagement
- Meeting with HR to take place to discuss the proposed changes to working arrangements