The aim of this one-day course is to get you started with Microsoft Word and able to create letters, documents and reports quickly and easily.
By the end of this course you will be able to produce a document suitable for dispatch by:
- Keying in information and navigating around your document quickly.
- Changing the look of information including style, size, page set up and paragraph formatting.
- Checking your spelling and grammar automatically.
- Copy and reuse information instead of retyping.
- Printing, saving and filing your documents appropriately, especially if you want to find them!
- Produce a table to create structure to your documents.
- Work with multiple windows so you can compare your documents.
- Regurgitate information using Autotext in any document to include text, pictures and logos to automate as much as possible.
No further dates have been scheduled as yet for 2019. If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||£70 per delegate