Building on what you have already learned in Introduction to Excel, the aim of this course is to develop knowledge, confidence and ability in the more complex use of Excel.
Please note, before you attend this course, it is essential that you have put into practice what you learned on the Introductory programme.
By the end of this one-day course, you will be able to:
- Use names to move around sheets quickly and make formulas easily understood.
- Protect your data and calculations to stop others overwriting.
- Create and use a template to reuse weekly, monthly or yearly spreadsheets.
- Manage your data by filtering to display only the information you need.
- Analyse your data.
- Use more of Excel's chart features to display your information and get your message across.
- Create and use macros to automate processes.
2 March 2020
15 May 2020
||£70 per delegate