The aim of the course is to introduce you to Access, Microsoft's database package.
Databases help you manage large amounts of record type information to generate reports and lists.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of Access and how it works and what you could use it for.
- Be able to start a database design – normalisation.
- Be able to make your database easy to use – validation, and only allow the correct information to be entered.
- Be able to use the relationship process – link your information together.
- Be able to use the query process – generate the information you need.
Dates have not been scheduled as yet for 2019. If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||£70 per delegate