Visio is part of the Microsoft family of software. The most common uses are for creating flowcharts and organisation charts, but Visio can do much more than this. It can be used to create Process Diagrams, Workflow and Network diagrams and Timelines. This Introductory Course is aimed at the beginner in Microsoft Visio.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- What Visio is and how it can be used
- How the screen is laid out and what the menus and toolbars do
- How the fundamental tasks are performed
- How shapes are inserted into drawings
- Connections recognized by Visio and how connections are made
- How to produce a basic flowchart quickly and easily
Dates have not been scheduled as yet for 2019. If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||£70 per delegate