| Latest update
The desk gremlin has been out messing up desks and making it impossible for people to easily work in the space.
We all know having clean and tidy desks allows us to work in a mobile and flexible way; it also helps us stay focused, productive and motivated. That's why we need to stop that gremlin in his tracks and send the pesky pest packing - and we need your help to find him.
For your chance to win one of five £5 gift vouchers for a local coffee shop, which you can use while working Anytime Anywhere, tell us:
- Where the gremlin is hiding on the desk (we've added his mug shot to the top right of the photo so you know who you're looking for)
- What CLEAN UP stands for.
Email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Wednesday, October 23rd.
Terms and conditions apply:
- All council employees can enter.
- One entry per employee.
- Winners will be selected using a free online tool.
- Winners can receive vouchers through internal mail or can collect their prize in person from the Programme Management Office, Municipal Buildings, Rm318.
- Winners will be contacted via the email/contact details supplied with their entry.
- Vouchers can be used on a date and time most convenient to the winner.