| Latest update
- Draft implementation plan has been approved, next step is to consult with communities together with the Succeed Today Excel Tomorrow project team
- Four sub projects have been initiated: Connected individuals, Households and Communities, Connectivity, Unified Customer Journey and Hybrid Cloud and Modern Workplace
- Working with PWC to do analysis, prioritisation and developmental work to automate processes
Council HQ and Arts Centre
- New HQ will reduce silos and modernise office space, new arts centre will replace Town Hall
Fit for the Future
- Anytime Anywhere – significant changes as a result of COVID-19, many are now working successfully from home.
- Nurse pilot scheme implemented in Absence project.
IRMS Phase 2
- Business Intelligence Power BI 3 month proof of concept underway with HR Payroll and Finance data
- Investigating Resourcelink to Talentlink Integration.
Rock Solid Technology
- Liquid logic project is now in the last 6 months, cleansing data for migration, training is ready to go
- Circa 2800 users across the council, some mop up work to do. Training to be offered to senior management Team and PAs etc.
- Will enable large scale scanning and destruction of paper documents.
Transformation of Customer and Business Support
- Proposed management structure changes from April, redesign of transactional processes, support staff will be in fewer buildings, links to Automation and Unified Customer Journey.
CCTV and Digital Alarms Hub
- New centralised hub based at Block 4, Larbert. Digital telecare alarms monitoring and CCTV monitoring will be integrated. Can bolt on services in the future.
Analogue to Digital Telecare
- Final testing is looking positive. Next steps are to look at "Bring your own Device" for telecare.
- Interconnectivity between projects is key – working together to achieve outcomes set out in our Business Plan.
- The importance of a strong technology and good connectivity was highlighted.?
- Workstream will build on the transformation that has been accelerated as a result of changes that have been forced by COVID-19 and lockdown.
Next meeting: 3 February 2021