| Latest update
Reports to council
- Dates for reports to go to committee on all priority projects now in the diary.
- Risk register to be circulated end of play Friday, 11 June.
Review of project dashboard
- Communities – 7 projects ready to enter Gateway 3: implementation:
- Communities Shaping Falkirk's Future
- Connected Falkirk
- Closer to Home
- Alternative family placement,
- Family Support Services
- Best practice
- Young person’s residential
- Enterprise – majority of projects in implementation but time needed to finalise project workbooks
- Innovation – 2 projects in implementation:
- Analogue to Digital Telecare
- Deadline for all projects to be in implementation: 2 July.
- Noted: the majority of projects are already in implementation, project teams just need to finetune their workbooks to make it official.
- Agreed that Integra is the most effective source of truth, providing a streamlined interface for projects.
- Finance element of workbooks to be completed: 2 July.
- Two new recruits, who will head up the ZBB project, have been given conditional offers, subject to references.
- Targeting a start date of end June to begin scoping and implementing the project.
New transformation projects
- Date to be set for the POP team to review new opportunities paper.
- Communities Workstream Board identified several projects are having issues re the supply of IT hardware.
- There is a world-wide shortage of IT equipment.
- Talks are underway with Scotland Excel, the Scottish Government procurement framework through which we have to buy IT, to identify potential solutions.
Next meeting: 25 June