Workstream Progress (Project progress/Financial Updates)
- 2 Projects were approved to progress to Gateway 3 at the POP Meeting on 11 June:
- Analogue to Digital Telecare
- 5 projects were approved by the workstream board to progress to Gateway 3 and will be reviewed by the MIH Board/POP Meeting on 25 June.
- Digital Communities
- Fit for the Future Automation Business Intelligence
- Microsoft 365
- 3 projects require further updates to project workbooks to allow sign off to progress to Gateway 3 by 2 July.
- Liquidlogic SWIS replacement
- Office Transformation
- Council HQ & Arts Centre
Change Fund Update
- Digital Communities Programme Coordinator post is now at grading stage Other Change Fund roles have now been recruited to
- Further meeting to be arranged prior to next scheduled meeting on 21 July if required to confirm progress of the 3 projects not yet approved by the board for progress to gateway 3
Next meeting: 21 July