| Latest update
Dashboard - update
- Updated dashboard builds and strengths the previous PowerPoint dashboard back, given more information than before.
- In total 27 projects are in Gateway 3 and 3 are in Gateway 1 & Gateway 2
- 100% of projects in Innovation and Enterprise workstreams are in Gateway 3
- All but three projects in Communities are in Gateway 3
- RAG status –
- 12 projects at Red
- 2 at Amber
- 12 at Green
- 3 not started
- A roadmap highlighting the milestones for each Priority Project over a three month period has been added.
- This roadmap highlights what is on track and what is overdue.
- Risk register: another check and balance needs undertaken to ensure risks and balances are recorded.
- The dashboard will be presented at COTF programme boards to highlight progress; it will also be reshaped/cut for each Service.
- The dashboard will be presented at the next workstream boards.
Community Assets & Learning Estate/STET
- Meeting on 26 July had been postponed to allow for more preparatory work to be undertaken.
- Session to be rescheduled to take place as soon as possible
- Following the meeting there needs to be a clear direction of travel, how it will be achieved and when it will move to Gateway 3
- Job share with COTF finance - job offer issued
- Council HQ & Arts – project resource – offer accepted
- Digital – Digital Developer – offer accepted
- Climate Change – team resource – offer accepted
Reporting dates for all priority projects
- Climate Change - complete
- Closer to Home
- Closer to Communities with Community Choices
- Communities Shaping Falkirk's Future
- Digital Communities Transformation of Roads and Grounds
- Investment Zone
- Economic Recovery (tbc)
- A template will be issued to workstream SROs who will work with PMs to identify:
- What decisions Elected Members will need to take between now and the election in May 2022
- Following the elections, what the big issues facing the new council will be
- To be returned by third week in August.
Zero-based budgeting project (ZBB)
- Working groups have taken place with transport service leaders
- Identify potential benefits of the ZBB design process
- Conversations been held regarding carbon budgeting with Climate Change Team and transport impact
- w/c 26 July - looking at all budgetary items
Next meeting: 6 Aug