| Latest update
Dashboard - update
- Smart dashboard now in use
- All projects in Gateway 3
- RAG status applied based on the milestones over the next three-month period
- 3 projects in Red – CCTV will change
- 1 project in Amber
- 6 projects in Green
- 5 red risks being managed
- The Foundry – phased entry from October 21
- Central Hub opens in August
- CCTV: Digital system purchased and installed. Cameras will be connected on move to Foundry. Contract awarded for replacement cameras.
- Free school meals and clothing grants all set to be paid out in time as part of Automation project.
- Fit for the Future – Nurse Pilot scheme ended
Zero-based budgeting (ZBB)
- New project. Sponsored by Chief Financial Officer, Bryan Smail
- Review of Council Transport now started
- Service designer involved
- Conversations been held regarding carbon budgeting with Climate Change Team and transport impact
- New capital flowchart ready to be signed off.
- Essential bids only to be considered due to funding constraints.
- Integra finance system updates under development to support Innovation dashboard – update in August.
Next Meeting – 11th August