Google Calendar and Android devices
Please note: You need to use a PC or Mac to do this (don't try
it on your mobile phone).
- Using your PC or Mac, go to the Google Calendar website calendar.google.com.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow
- Select Add by URL.
- Copy and paste the above Calendar Subscription Link in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Please note: Reminders aren't created automatically when using
to subscribe to a calendar. To add reminder notifications you need to add them manually:
- Click on the arrow next to your bin calendar in the list.
- Click on Calendar settings.
- Click on the Edit notifications tab.
- Click Add a notification in the All-day event notifications list.
- Add the notification day/time you would prefer.
- Click on the Save button
Your calendar will now be added to your Google calendar and you will be able
to access it on any Android devices using that Google account. You can also optionally
Google Calendar app on your mobile device from the Google Play Store.