The Scottish Government have announced a Brexit package of support - Prepare for Brexit. This is to help companies plan effectively for the implications of Brexit.
- A Brexit checklist - Webinars, Brexit transition toolkit and other resources
- Specialist advisers in trade, innovation, investment, intellectual property, workplace innovation/employer engagement and EU funding are available – plus access to external technical advice on EU trade is available via Scottish Enterprise and partners
- Support for businesses to help with supply chain mapping and identification of new suppliers
- Sign up to one of the many Brexit webinars including recorded webinars
- Sign-up to receive the latest email updates on EU Transition (Brexit) guidance and support for businesses
Businesses can apply for funding towards recruitment, training and IT costs if they complete customs declarations.
If you have any further questions on Brexit or export support, please contact:
Or email a member of the Trade Services team for Falkirk, Stirling & Clackmannanshire: