Parent and toddler groups are usually situated in a community setting (church hall,
community hall) and are operated by a voluntary group of parents.
Groups allow parents to meet other parents in the area and children to interact
before pre-school and primary school.
These services are not registered and have no staff.
Where to find services
Details are available through Falkirk Families Information Service or on the
Scottish Family Information Service website.
- Situated in a community setting.
- Operated by a voluntary group of parents.
- Parents learn about the children's development.
- Parents able to develop their own skills and interests.
- Children enjoy learning through play and having fun.
Children can attend parent & toddler groups from birth to 5 years but this can
vary from group to group.
There may be a small charge or donation required to help with the cost of equipment
2-3 hour sessions are available term-time only. Opening hours can vary.