The Tenants' & Residents' Forum is the main hub for tenant and resident participation.
It is an open forum available to any tenants or residents who wish to attend, meeting
approximately once every three months. It provides tenants and residents with
the opportunity to discuss how the service is run as well as being able to make
suggestions on how it could be improved.
The purpose of the forum is to:
- Represent the views of tenants and other customers who use our housing service
- Shape and monitor our Tenants' & Residents' Participation Strategy, and oversee the implementation of the supporting action plan
- Scrutinise the performance of our housing service
- Engage in consultation and provide feedback where appropriate
- Oversee the various sub-groups that are engaged in consultation projects
- Offer suggestions and ideas for encouraging tenant and resident participation
- Maintain the equality standards upheld by Falkirk Council and in line with statutory
If you are interested in attending the forum and need help with transport costs, you can find out more by contacting the Community Engagement Co-ordinator:
Online Tenants' & Residents' Forum: 31 March 2021 (6:30pm - 8pm)
If you're a tenant of Falkirk Council, or use the Housing Service for some other reason, why not join us to have your say on housing issues that affect you, our tenants and customers?
At your online Tenants' & Residents' Forum, you can learn more about the latest news, consultations, and events, and hear about how your landlord is performing.
Topics to be covered at the next forum include:
- Terms of Reference for the Tenants' & Residents' Forum
- Housing Services' Tenants & Residents Participation Strategy (2022 -2025)
- Tenant Satisfaction Survey 2021
To join in, simply send your email address to email@example.com by 26 March 2021 and we'll email you a TEAMS link to the online forum nearer the time.
Minutes of previous forums
- Tenants and Residents Forum meeting minutes - 27 November 2019
- Tenants and Residents Forum meeting minutes - 29 June 2019
- Tenants and Residents Forum meeting minutes - 27 February 2019