Consumer advice

If you need advice or wish to make a complaint about any goods or services you have bought please contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. Their advisors offer free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.

They will:

  • give you advice on ways to help you resolve your complaint
  • pass information about your complaint on to Trading Standards or another partner organisation, if appropriate

You can phone Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 04 05 06 or visit the Citizens Advice website.