- Bainsford, Langlees and New Carron
- Camelon, Bantaskine and Tamfourhill
- Carron and Carronshore (excluding Skinflats)
- Falkirk Central
- Falkirk South (covering Hallglen, Glen Village and Lochgreen)
- Larbert, Stenhousemuir and Torwood
- Lower Braes (covering Laurieston, Westquarter and Redding)
- Slamannan and Limerigg
How can I set up a Community Council?
Setting up a New Community Council; a step by step guide.
The process of forming a Community Council in an area that does not have one begins by a local person asking for a petition.
- Petition form
Once the petition is signed by twenty local people who are on the electoral register, it can be submitted to Falkirk Council, requesting that a Community Council is established in the area. Those signing the petition are not committing themselves to become Community Councillors.
We will then handle the election phase, issuing a call for nominations, and making arrangements to hold an election meeting.