Following a meeting of Falkirk Council on Wednesday 24 May 2017, the following appointments have been made.
- Provost Cllr Tom Coleman
- Depute Provost Cllr Ann Ritchie
- Leader of the Council Cllr Cecil Meiklejohn
- Culture, Leisure and Tourism – Cllr Robert Spears
- Economic Development – Cllr Tom Coleman
- Education – Cllr Adanna McCue
- Environment – Cllr Paul Garner
- Health and Social Care – Cllr Fiona Collie
- Housing – Cllr Gordon Hughes
- Public Protection – Cllr David Alexander
- Resources – Cllr Gary Bouse
Falkirk Council is made up of 12 SNP; 9 Labour; 7 Conservative and 2 Independent councillors.
The administration is made up of the 12 SNP councillors with an independent councillor.