The ILM Certificate in Leadership & Management qualification is ideal for established and experienced team leaders or those new to leading a distinct team where they have overall responsibility. The qualification takes an in depth look at how to:
- make quality decisions
- support employees develop
- lead a team within a Council of the Future context.
The ILM Certificate in Leadership & Management normally comprises of 7 classroom days covering 6 modules and 2 e-learning modules. At present due to restrictions all of the training is delivered virtually using MS Teams therefore it is not classroom attendance. There are a series of 2 hour sessions to attend. It is important that every effort is made to attend all of the virtual sessions and that access to a laptop is a requirement
The topics covered on the course are:
- Understanding leadership
- Using information to solve problems (e-learning)
- Understanding innovation and change
- Understanding how to establish an effective team
- Understanding performance management
- Understanding stress management in the workplace (e-learning)
- Understanding training and coaching in the workplace
- Understanding how to motivate to improve performance
- The Assessment on this qualification requires the candidate to complete 8 Work Based Assignments.
No dates scheduled.
If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||£220 per delegate