This online training course is designed for all employees to ensure that they fully understand their health and safety roles and responsibilities in the workplace. The full co-operation of all Council managers and employees will ensure a healthy and safe working environment for everyone.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- The legal background to health and safety
- Falkirk Council's Health, Safety and Care Policy and Arrangements
- What is a Risk Assessment
- Potential Workplace Hazards:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Safety signs
- Slips and trips
- Fire safety
- Manual handling/back pain
- Smoke-free workplaces
- What to do if you have an accident
- What you can do to improve your well-being
The course is free and available at any time through our eLearning platform, OLLE.