This on-line training course is for managers, supervisors and designated staff who have responsibility for carrying our risk assessments in the workplace.
The course aims to:
- Ensure you understand the legislative requirements of risk assessments and your role in carrying out risk assessments.
- Familiarise you with the risk assessments in their workplace using the Corporate General Risk Assessment Form and the use of action plans to progress improvements.
- Enable you to implement a regular review programme for risk assessments in your area of responsibility, to understand your limitations and make you aware of the mechanisms to seek further support.
By the end of the programme you will:
- Know how to carry out suitable and sufficient risk assessments in your own area of responsibility.
- Be able to carry out a detailed task analysis of activities and identify levels of risk in the workplace.
- Be able to ensure that effective risk control measures are in place in the workplace.
- Know how and when to review all risk assessments.
- Know how and when to seek further assistance.
The course is free and available at any time through our eLearning platform, OLLE.