This 2 day course will provide managers or deputy managers with the skills and knowledge to carry out a review and update the current fire risk assessment for their Premises.
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of the fire risk assessment.
- Understand the process of spotting fire hazards in the workplace.
- Understand how people react to fire risk.
- Identify why means of escape are critical in their workplace.
- Identify condition of fire control measures in their own Premises.
- Record the findings of their own fire risk assessments.
- Develop/update their own Emergency Fire Action Plan.
12 & 13 December 2019
||Camelon Education Centre