This ½ day workshop will provide an opportunity for managers, deputy managers or those assisting in the Fire Risk Assessment of their Premises to improve their knowledge in the details of the review and update of the current fire risk assessment for their Premises.
This is an informal Workshop that the Fire Service will provide details of their expectations of the standard of the fire risk Assessment with an open forum to discuss this with Falkirk Council's Heath, Safety & Care team.
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of the fire risk assessment.
- Understand evidence requirements for showing your control of fire hazards in your workplace.
- Identify evidence to demonstrate that you are maintaining means of escape in your workplace.
- Identify the training/retraining evidence for the teams in the fire procedures for your own Premises.
- Importance of recording the findings of their own fire risk assessments.
- How to update their own Emergency Fire Action Plan
||Dates have not been scheduled as yet for 2019. If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||Falkirk Fire Station