Public Contracts Scotland provides suppliers with free easy access to all essential information on public sector business opportunities, creating a competitive market environment.
Quick Quote is an online quotation facility which allows the Authority to obtain competitive quotes electronically for low value requirements. Details of the Quick Quote are created on the portal on Public Contracts Scotland and distributed to a select list of suppliers.
The selected suppliers can then complete the required details and submit their quotation using the secure tender Postbox.
The course will provide information on:
- How we advertise tenders
- What projects can be issued via Quick Quote
- An overview of documentation to be used
- Creating a Quick Quote, selecting suppliers and distributing
- How to distribute a Quick Quote
- Evaluating and awarding a Quick Quote
21 January 2019 (10 am - 12 pm)
27 February 2019 (10 am - 12 pm)
Callendar Business Park
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course and for more information.