This course comprises of 4, one day classroom modules. The programme aims to equip potential and practicing team leaders and first line managers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as workplace coaches as part of their normal work role.
The Assessment on this qualification requires the candidate to firstly complete a Work Based Assignment of 2,000 words. Also, to undertake a minimum of 6 hours workplace coaching and maintain a coaching diary to reflect on performance.
The programme consists of 3 Units:
- Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching
- Reflecting on Workplace Coaching Skills.
- Undertaking Coaching in the Workplace.
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Define the role and identify responsibilities and skills of an effective coach.
- Describe the characteristics and behaviours of an effective coach.
- Give, receive and encourage learner feedback.
- Plan resources for sessions to suit coachee needs and preferences.
- Assess and record learner's progress.
- Develop people through coaching and goal setting.
Please Note: A recommended way of achieving your 6 hours of workplace coaching is for a member of your Service to sign up for the Customer Service Qualification and to utilise yourself as their Learning Coach. This is not compulsory however, as your workplace coaching hours can come from any employee within your Service.
Dates have not been scheduled as yet for 2019. If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||£120 per delegate