This course comprises of 6, virtual classroom modules and e-learning. The programme aims to provide learners with the required knowledge, skills and understanding in order to effectively coach others within an organisational context.
The Assessment of this qualification requires the candidate to complete an assignment brief of 3000 words in addition to the submission of a portfolio of evidence, based on a minimum of 6 hours of workplace coaching, with a maximum of 2 individuals.
The programme consists of 3 Units:
- Understanding Good Practice in Coaching within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking Coaching within an Organisational Context
- Reflecting on Coaching Skills within an Organisational Context
By the end of the programme delegates will:
- Understand effective coaching within an organisational context
- Understand the importance of effective and ethical contracting in coaching
- Understand the process of effective coaching within their own workplace
- Understand the role of recording, reflection and supervision in coaching within their own practice or other contexts
- Be able to plan and organise a minimum of 6 hours of effective coaching with a maximum of two individuals
- Be able to undertake and record a minimum of 6 hours of effective coaching with a maximum of two individuals
- Be able to gather evidence of ongoing review of their own coaching practice
- Be able to review the effectiveness of their coaching practice
- Be able to plan for their own development in coaching
No dates scheduled
If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.
||£100 per delegate