This one day coaching course will introduce you to the basics of coaching, as well as the skills involved in developing coaching conversations.
By the end of this one day course you will:
- Be able to describe what coaching is and its benefits
- Know how to develop a coaching relationship
- Know what it takes to engage in a coaching conversation
- Be able to describe and use the GROW model
- Be able to identify the differences between coaching and its related fields
If you would like to be supported in areas such as; building relationships at work, handling change or improving individual performance within your team, then learning to develop a coaching style could be for you.
No further dates have been scheduled as yet for 2019. If you are interested in attending this course in the future, please email Corporate.Support@falkirk.gov.uk and your details will be held on a waiting list until further dates are scheduled.