We deliver a service which develops not only the employees of Falkirk Council, but Falkirk Council as a whole. We have designed and delivered tailored training and organisational development projects for various Services within the Council. Examples of our most recent consultancies include:
- Coaching to discuss personal effectiveness (eg time management) at work
- Helping Services introduce the Achievement & Personal Development Scheme (APDS) and Effective Behavioural Framework (EBF)
- Team development workshops
- Assisting with organisational change and reviews of Services and divisions
- Customer Care training for front line staff
- Helping a Service improve on progressing external audit findings
- Support Council of the Future projects
- In every consultancy we give careful consideration to your specification in order to develop an appropriate structure, framework and delivery method. Any proposed training programme will only be indicative of our initial contact meeting and can be altered to further meet your specification.
We will work closely with you to help establish your objectives and determine how the success of the consultancy will be measured. We will do this by listening to your needs and structuring solutions which meet them.
For further information/discussion, please contact Doug Maden, Senior Organisational Development Adviser, tel. 01324 501289, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.