This course is run by the Social Care Institute for Excellence. You can register for this course using Falkirk Council as the organization and is freely available to all.
There are eight modules which will cover:
- Understand some of the common risks and stresses that can prevent the needs of the family members being met
- How changes in the workplace can support families under these circumstances
- Discuss how social inequalities and discrimination may impact family members
- The principals and best support partnership working with parents and multi-agency working
- The planning and process around the support and management
The course is free and available at any time through our eLearning platform, OLLE.