This course is run by the Social Care Institute for Excellence. You can register for this course using Falkirk Council as the organization and is freely available to all.
This course is designed for mental health professionals to support with mental illness in relation to sexual and reproductive health and includes guidance on where more detailed information can be found.
There are eight modules in this course which cover:
- Sexual health and mental health
- Managing reproductive health
- Supporting people who experience abuse
- Safer relationships and safer sex
- Fertility and pregnancy planning
- Physical health, mental health and sexuality
- Genitourinary health
- Unprotected and risky sex
The course is free and available at any time through our eLearning platform, OLLE.