If you are a Small Trader who is based at a residential property or runs your business from a vehicle, you can use our recycling centres by purchasing a Small Traders Tipping Permit.
There are 2 types of Small Traders Tipping Permit:
The maximum vehicle size permitted at each site is gross 3.5 tonnes.
To use either permit, you need to produce a Waste Carriers License, which
can be obtained from the SEPA website, or by calling them direct on 03000 99 66 99.
Where to buy permits
* Kinneil Kerse is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm daily except, for a Thursday and Friday when the site is closed.
What materials are accepted under each permit?
- Food and drinks cans
- Plastic bottles and trays
- Glass bottles and jars
- Fridges and freezers
- White goods, such as washing machines
- Small electrical appliances
- Textiles, including shoes
- Light bulbs
- Garden waste
- Mineral oil
- Scrap metal
- Upholstered furniture and divan bed bases
- Large domestic plastics, such as garden furniture
- Non-recyclable commercial waste