Falkirk Local Development Plan 2 (LDP2) is likely to have significant effects on the environment. In accordance with the Environmental Assessment (Scotland) Act 2005 an Environmental Report has been prepared. Its purpose is to set out the likely significant environmental effects of implementing the revised plan, as well as actions to prevent, reduce and as fully as possible offset any significant negative effects.
A number of documents were produced for the strategic environmental assessment of the plan:
- Environmental Report and associated appendices for the Falkirk Local Development Plan 2 Main Issues Report
- Revised Environmental Report and associated appendices for the Proposed Falkirk Local Development Plan 2
- SEA Post Adoption Statement for the Falkirk Local Development Plan 2
- SEA Screening Reports for Supplementary Guidance documents
- Screening Determination Notices for Supplementary Guidance documents
Electronic copies of these documents are available on request by emailing LDP@falkirk.gov.uk.