Fair Start Scotland is the new employment support service for Scotland, available across Forth Valley. There are lots of people who want to work but find it hard finding the right job that meets their needs and is flexible enough for their circumstances.
Fair Start Scotland treats people with dignity and respect by providing flexible support, taking into account personal circumstances and removing barriers to accessing work.
Fair Start Scotland in Forth Valley is delivered locally by Falkirk Council, in partnership with a whole range of specialist providers who will:
- help to break down barriers that might be stopping you from working
- develop a programme of support, built around you
- keep in regular contact and agree your ongoing help and support
- remain in touch with you when you find employment, making sure your questions are answered.
Are you eligible for extra support to help you get into the workplace?
Fair Start Scotland in Forth Valley is the service for you, if you are:
- Living in Scotland (Forth Valley) and eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- Over 18 and out of work; or
- 16 or 17 and are either disabled or in receipt of Employment and Support Allowance or Universal Credit.
To register your interest, or check if you are eligible, simply click on the link below and provide us with a few details.
Alternatively, call us on 0800 028 0363 (Freephone) and one of our advisers will chat you through the new service, answering any questions you might have.
Why is Fair Start Scotland different to other back to work services?
- You decide whether you want to take part and your participation is completely voluntary
- It aims to develop those skills you already have, preparing you for work
- You have everything to gain and nothing to lose – choosing to participate in Fair Start Scotland in Forth Valley won't affect your existing benefits
- The service has been developed by listening to the experiences of people who have used employment support services.
If you would like further information on Fair Start Scotland in Forth Valley, or to discuss whether this may be the service for you, please contact us at:
Or register your interest using the link on this page.
For more information on Fair Start Scotland
Employability in Scotland- http://www.employabilityinscotland.com/devolved-employment-services/employment-support-2018/
Falkirk Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites