How to make your Planning & Building Standards Payments
There are several Planning & Building Standards payment transactions that you can make securely through the Council's website by credit or debit card. Please have your Building Standards / Planning reference number to hand.
The types of payments you can currently make online are
- Payment for Building Warrant
- Extension of time to Building Warrant
- Letter of Comfort for Expired Building Warrant
- Letter of Comfort where No Warrant in place
- Building Standards Exempt Works Report
- Planning Application Fee
- Press Notice Fee
By requesting a call back
You can send an email to the administration team requesting that they telephone you to authorise a payment via phone. If you select this option then send an email to email@example.com with the subject Planning & Building Standards Payment. Within the email please give the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact number. We will use this number to call you back
- The reason for the payment (e.g. Press Notice Fee, Payment for Building Warrant etc)
- The Building Standards or Planning reference number
- The amount you are expecting to pay.
A team member will validate the information you have supplied in the mail and will call you back to discuss and authorise the payment. You will require your credit / debit card for this.