YOGAflow is a one hour yoga practice which incorporates many teaching elements. If you're a beginner or intermediate, I'll help you develop your practice and knowledge, but most of all inner calm.
The classes will cover:
- Working the core
- How to breathe through yoga practice
- Balance poses - using gaze points
- Strengthen & lengthen
- Mantra's (the minds intention) through yoga practice to help calm the mind
- Shape (become body aware) and calm (the busy mind)
- Building strength (heat)
- General practice followed by meditation
It's held at Torwood Scouts Hall, Torwood between 7 - 8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. All you need is a mat, yourself and a willing to JUST BE!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sandra Murphy at email@example.com.
Single classes cost £6 each but Falkirk Council Employees signing up for a 4 week block starting on Tuesday 8th January can get this for £20