Beginners Hatha Yoga aims to help you unwind, relax and feel refreshed.
The classes are suitable from Beginner and entail breathing techniques, meditation, yoga flow and relaxation.
Yoga helps to strengthen and lengthen the body and help the body become more flexible.
You do not have to be flexible to do yoga.
You will need a yoga mat, 2 foam yoga blocks and a blanket.
Classes are held throughout the Falkirk area;
- Monday evening - Reddingmuirhead Community Hall, Reddingmuirhead
- Tuesday evening - Archibald Russell Centre, Head of Muir, Dennyloanhead
- Wednesday evening - Braes High School, Reddingmuirhead
- Thursday morning - Beancross & Newlands Community Hall, Grangemouth
- Thursday evening - Archibald Russell Centre, Head of Muir, Dennyloanhead
- Thursday evening - Arnotdale House, Dollar Park, Falkirk
- Friday morning - Arnotdale House, Dollar Park, Falkirk
- Saturday Morning - Reddingmuirhead Community Hall, Reddingmuirhead
Please note that weekly Pregnancy Yoga classes are on a Saturday morning and 5 weekly Baby Massage Blocks run continuously at Reddingmuirhead.
Family Yoga is held monthly at Arnotdale House, Dollar Park, Falkirk.
Discounted rates of block bookings are available for Falkirk Council employees. Please check times and price at time of enquiry/booking.
To contact; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find me on facebook @hathayogabysusan